What is Secret Santa?
It is a Christmas tradition in which you gift each other presents and be a Santa in secrecy for them just to make them happy and feel loved. It's been going on for a lot of years, gifting each other determining expenses, budget and preference. Just a little way to avoid shopping for yourself, getting surprised, and making the most out of the celebration. So, are you ready to be a Secret Santa to someone each year?
How To Play Secret Santa?:
Follow these simple steps to Set Up your game:
• Prepare a bowl full of slips of paper with everyone's name on them. of the group.
• Set a particular budget.
• Gather around, asking each other their preferences and list of wishes.
• Decide a date and occasion when you all gather and gift each other gifts, no one knowing who gave what to whom.
• After each and everyone receives and opens the gifts, it's time to guess who gifted that particular gift.
• Know your Secret Santa if you guess right!
How to play Secret Santa Online?:
What if you all are not together? It doesn't make a difference anymore, because you have all the things available online! Try using some apps which generate names and assign them to each member of the group, follow these simple steps to make it a success:
• With the help of a generator or spin the wheel, Create a link.
• Send the link to your friends and family.
• Wait for them to enter the details.
• Set the date of the occasion.
• Make a wish list.
• Once all the names are entered with details, draw the names.
• Every member will be assigned with a name and wish list of another person to gift.
After you've done all this:
• Buy a gift for your loved ones following their choice.
• Send the gift without mentioning your name, it should contain the recipient's details only. Otherwise, what's the point of Secret Santa right?
• Let them identify you otherwise just remain a Santa in secrecy.
• See a smile on their face because they'll definitely have a huge one if they get a gift that they'll love!